- Pediatrics Sleep Disorders – University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics Department of Neurology Sleep Disorders Center – Brief overview on assessment of sleep disorders, the actual sleep study and treatment.
- Healthy Kids Index
- Baby’s Sleep Guide – from the Babycenter
- Sleep Trivia – Children & Sleep, Helpful Information for Parents – From Land & Sky
- Pediatric Sleep Disorders – Sleep Rx
- Understanding Sleep Disorders: Signs & treatments of common childhood sleep disorders – From Disney
- Childrens Sleep Problems – The American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Parents Place – Sleep Concerns – Ask the Pediatrician
- Sleep Patterns in children – Loyola University Health System
- Your Child and Sleep
- Childhood Insomnia – Sleep Hygiene
- School Start Time Study (4/17/98)
- Students Of All Ages May Be Missing a Key Ingredient To Good Grades: Adequate Sleep (Sorry – This link not working due to their web site changing — I will try to find where the article can be accessed. 4/17/98)
- Sleep Deprivation Induces Later School Start Times
- Research Underway: sleep vital to a child’s recovery – Shriners Hospital
- The Latest Trend in Childrearing is the Family Bed
- Nurturing Online – Natural Parenting Site – Has some articles on co-sleeping
- The Book Well – Books for parents and children about sleep and dreams
- Kids’ Health Online — Kid’s Health Matters Reports contains these sleep-related articles on: Back to sleep campaign, bedtime fears, bed-wetting, sleep disorders and SIDS.
- Things That Go Wrong in the Night – Information on Infant Apnea, Childhood Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Sleepwalking, Nightmares, Night Terrors, Bedwetting and Rhythmic Disorders.
- Baby and Child Place
- Childrens Neurological Disorders Program
- Parenthoodweb — How to Get Baby to Sleep Through the Night
CLINIC FOR CHILDREN
JL Taman Bendungan Asahan 5 Jakarta Indonesia 102010
phone : 62(021) 70081995 – 5703646
Clinical and Editor in Chief :
DR WIDODO JUDARWANTO
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Information on this web site is provided for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should not use the information on this web site for diagnosing or treating a medical or health condition. You should carefully read all product packaging. If you have or suspect you have a medical problem, promptly contact your professional healthcare provider.
Copyright © 2009, Clinic For Children Information Education Network. All rights reserved.